Ages 13-14 Determined by April 31st 2017
2017 Tryouts TBA
Playing Days TBA
- Players will need to tryout every year and all players will be drafted to a team.
- Innings:7 inning games or 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- No practice before games on fields that are prepped and ready…if a field is chalked and ready for a game, please hold practice somewhere else. The only exception to this is for teams like the Tee Ball teams that can hold a practice on grass on the outside portion of the outfield fence.
- If a game is going in progress, there is to be no practice on any part of the field, in order to minimize the distractions to the players.
- All players at the game are to bat in the lineup. No player sits the bench for 2 consecutive innings during the regular season play. Benched players rotate into the field every other inning
- No batters are to be intentionally walked. Along the lines of “no intentional walks”, the catcher is to remain behind home plate in a catchers position. Catchers consecutively setting up too far inside/outside/high in an obvious attempt to intentionally walk a batter is not allowed.
- These rules were put in place to help give a better experience to all players regardless of their skill set. Additional rules can be found online at our website, or in the official Little League Rule Book.
- 8 Runs Max per inning. Continuation rule applies. For example, if the 8th run is on 3rd base and the bases are loaded, and the batter hits the ball and gets a grand slam, all runs scored before the last out is made will count as runs scored, therefore 11 runs could be counted as runs in the scorebook.
- Visitor keeps track of pitch counts including foul balls. Sometimes the scorekeeper does not track foul balls. Pitch count should be announced after each half-inning so both coaches are aware of where they are at. Both teams should keep score but home team has official scorebook.